Want to join this fast-moving, New Jersey startup? We’re looking for the best of the best to fill numerous positions from technology to marketing. Both full-time, part-time and burning-the-midnight oil positions are up for the taking.
Ideal candidates will be located in the New York City or Central New Jersey area. Contact us to learn more about the specific requirements.
Enterprise & SMB Sales Executive
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial individual with experience in “figuring out” how to best position, price and sell new, innovative products into companies of various sizes. You’ll be focused on helping us bring to market our new SaaS product for enterprises & small businesses: Meddle for Groups
Growth Hacker (FT, PT & Interns)
We’re looking for an individual to optimize our platform and products for increased monetization and usage. You’ll have a passion for experimentation, discovery, and innovation. You’ll have an analytical, data-driven mindset and comfortable with constant testing, analyzing, and iterating. You’re part engineer, part UX guy, part marketer and completely super-human.
Inbound Marketer (FT, PT & Interns)
Ideal candidate is passionate about all things marketing. Candidate need to be tech-savvy, understand the dynamics of Social Media, and be proficient with writing marketing content.
• Blog Article Creation, Blog Management and Blog Interaction
• Marketing Email Management and Development
• Social Media Interaction, Status Updates and Influencer Engagement
• Website Management and Updates
• Landing Page Creation
• Offer Creation (Videos, Whitepapers, Kits, Checklists, etc.)
• Conversion and Traffic Monitoring, Analytics Management
• Report Creation
• Some Basic Graphic Design and Visual Content Creation
• Continually stay on top of inbound marketing trends and industry advancements
• Advanced, demonstrable writing skills and a strong understanding of how to write SEO-Friendly content
• Strong social media presence, ideally a personal blog
• General knowledge of inbound marketing
• Ability to use various sources of market and customer data to develop marketing strategies
• Entrepreneurial and self-starter
• Strong work ethic
• Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Ideal candidates have experience with Spring, Hibernate, Solr, AWS, and social APIs.
See more details here.
Community Managers / Marketing Managers
Ideal candidates have experience with managing online communities, crafting outreach strategies and producing educational programs, webinars and tutorials. Great interpersonal and writing skills is a must.